With the aim of supporting students in Australia, the University of New South Wales is proud to offer the ARC PhD Scholarships in Industrial Transformation Training Centre for the Global Hydrogen Economy. This educational programme is available for the academic year 2022-2023.
The grant is intended to support ambitious and brilliant students to achieve their educational dream. Students who want to undertake a PhD degree programme in Industrial Transformation Training Centre for the Global Hydrogen Economy can apply at the University of New South Wales.
Great offer for international applicants in Australia.
User Review( votes)
The University of New South Wales was founded in 1949. It is an Australian public research university located in Sydney’s Kensington suburb. It offers graduates, masters, and doctoral qualifications.
Why study at the University of New South Wales? The University of New South Wales is renowned throughout the world for its excellent research and education. Future world leaders are carefully shaped by it. UNSW has developed an academic framework that is well-known all over the world by collaborating closely with the public and private sectors to give students real-world experience.
Application Deadline: Applications open until the end of December 2022 unless awarded prior, applicants are encouraged to submit their expressions of interest as soon as possible
- University or Organization: University of New South Wales
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: $33,413
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: All PhD programme in Industrial Transformation Training Centre for the Global Hydrogen Economy (GlobH2E)
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Applicants should hold an undergraduate degree of at Honours 1 or equivalent in Mechanical, Industrial, Chemical, or Environmental Engineering. A prior experience with Life Cycle Assessment, System of System Modelling and Hydrogen Value Chain will be desirable.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants must apply for the PhD program through the university’s online portal. Further information on the project and scholarships on offer may be obtained from Prof. S. Kara ([email protected]).
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Cover letter and motivation
- Academic transcript and record, and
- Admission Requirements: Students are required to score an average that equates to a minimum Distinction average at UNSW, i.e., 75%, to secure a position at UNSW.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to attain a 6.5 overall score on the IELTS test.
The lucky selected applicants will receive $33,413 per annum for three years towards the cost of study. Additional top-up of $10,000 may also be available for qualified candidates.