MBA opportunities are open for the brightest candidates. The Seattle University is offering Albers Professional Master of Business Administration (PMBA) Scholarships.
Great platform to get an MBA in the USA.
User Review( votes)
As the largest independent university in the US, Seattle University offers a full range of programs up to master’s degree and some doctoral programs. With over 7,500 students enrolled in undergraduate and graduate programs, it is ranked in the top private school in the Northwest.
Why at Seattle University? At this university students can gain a superb education grounded on the gospel of Jesus Christ and the tools to influence the world for good. Candidates can be well-prepared to address complex contemporary challenges.
- University or Organization: Seattle University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters degree program
- Award: $149,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: There are 17 bursaries available
- Nationality: the USA and international students
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Application Deadline: Varies according to the program
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: The USA and international students are eligible to apply
- Eligible Course or Subjects: MBA program in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: These grants are only available for incoming (new) PMBA students. Both part-time and full-time incoming students who want to pursue an MBA degree program in any field can apply for the studentship.
How to Apply
To apply for the studentship, the applicant needs to take admission in MBA degree program at the Seattle University. After taking a full-time enrollment in the course, candidates can apply for the award by given the answers to the given questions:
- Do you plan to take six or more credits while attending Seattle University (usually two courses or more per quarter)?
- Why are you a good candidate to receive an award?
- State any special personal or family circumstances affecting your need for financial assistance.
- What amount of assistance would impact your ability to attend Seattle University?
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must have to submit a statement explaining why are you a good candidate to receive an award, State any special personal or family circumstances affecting your need for financial assistance, what amount of assistance would impact your ability to attend Seattle University. If you do not submit the document with your application, you can email it to [email protected]
- Admission Requirements: For admission in MBA degree program, applicants must have their graduate degree certificates and academic qualifications.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
- Benefits: The total amount of scholarships is worth up to $149,000.