Want to get a studentship to support your education? Then you have a fortuitous opportunity to apply for the Albukhary Undergraduate funding for outstanding international students at the University of Warwick.
Ten merit-based awards are available for those qualifying candidates from individual countries, who want to study a full-time undergraduate degree program at the university.
Well option to get undergraduate degree in the UK.
User Review( votes)
The University of Warwick is consistently cited as amongst the world’s most targeted university institutions. It consistently performs strongly in the UK league tables and ranked 7th in the UK for its research, according to the Research Excellence Framework.
Why at the University of Warwick? Warwick provides a welcoming and inclusive working and learning environment for candidates. Here students can get the help to gain genuine examples and evidence to support future applications and interviews to demonstrate your suitability to future employers.
Application Deadline: March 15, 2020
University or Organization: University of Warwick
Course Level: Undergraduate Program
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Angola, Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belize, Bermuda, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, British Overseas Territories, Brunei, Burma, Cambodia, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Cayman Islands, Central African Republic, Chad, Chile, China, Colombia, Costa Rica, Croatia, Cuba, Dijibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Democratic People’s Republic of Korea, DR Congo, East Timor, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Ethiopia, Falkland Islands, Fiji, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Ghana, Grenada, Guatemala, Guinea Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Hong Kong, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Jamaica, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Kosovo, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, Lesotho, Libya, Macedonia, Madagascar, Malawi, Maldives, Malaysia, Marshall Islands, Mauritius, Mexico, Micronesia, Moldova, Mongolia, Montserrat, Montenegro, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Nauru, Nepal, Nicaragua, Nigeria, Palestinian Territories, Pakistan, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Pitcairn Islands, Republic of Congo, Russia, Rwanda, Samoa, Sao Tome & Principe, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Africa, South Korea, South Sudan, Sri Lanka, St Helena, St Kitts and Nevis, St Lucia, St Vincent & Grenadines, Sudan, Swaziland, Syria, Taiwan ROC, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Trinidad & Tobago, Tonga, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Turks and Caicos Islands, Tuvalu, Uganda, Ukraine, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Venezuela, Vietnam, Yemen, Zambia, and Zimbabwe are eligible to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelors course in any subject
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this studentship, the applicant must be in receipt of a conditional or unconditional offer for a full-time three-year undergraduate course at the University of Warwick and select the University of Warwick as firm choice through UCAS.
How to Apply
- How to apply: For gathering this education award, claimants ought to take admission in undergraduate coursework at the university. After being enrolled at the university applicants can submit an online application form of the bursary.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants need to provide a supporting personal statement of no more than 500 words explaining: why you are a strong candidate for the reward and how this fund will help you achieve your career goals and ambitions.
- Admission Requirements: If you going to enrol in an undergraduate degree then you must have to meet the entry requirements for admission.
- Language Requirement: All students need to meet the English language requirement to study the course at the university.
The Grant will provide up to £20,000 of funding over three years of continuous study and it will be renewed for each year of course providing satisfactorily progress through to the next year of study.