Alcanta International College is pleased to announce a fully-funded position to highly motivated and talented international students for the academic year 2020/21.
There are 15 full awards available to high school students who wish to study an undergraduate degree at the college. The studentships are awarded on the basis of the applicant’s performance in the entrance examination
Marvelous Full programme in China.
User Review( votes)
The goal of the AIC Programme is to support exceptionally talented pupils and challenge them to excel at AIC and beyond, as well as to make the IB Diploma Programme and AIC education accessible to all gifted holders interested in building their future at the school.
Alcanta International College (AIC) is an IB World School, authorized by the International Baccalaureate to offer the Diploma Programme. It is the only IB world school which admits both international and Chinese applicants in Guangzhou.
Application Deadline: April 30, 2020
- University: Alcanta International College
- Department: NA
- Course Level:
- Award: 100% tuition fee
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 15
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in China
- Candidates aged between 14 and 17 and nationalities who are currently applying to AIC are eligible to apply for a free study.
- Grants, once awarded, are renewed annually based on a review of the holder’s performance and submitted documents.
- These are awarded for studying all the subjects offered by AIC.
- Applicants can apply to more than one AIC study at a time but are not allowed to receive more than one AIC prize at the same time.
- International applicants can apply for this program.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To participate, the applicants need to submit the application form, along with all supporting documentation, in person, by email or by courier to the AIC Admissions Office. Applicants must be available for interviews the week following the deadline. Only in special circumstances and at the discretion of the Principal, will late applications be considered. Applicants will be notified of the outcome of their application within two weeks of the interview.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the Personal Statement in English (500-800 words) explaining why they are applying for the study and how they plan to contribute to the AIC Community, Photocopies of all school reports from the previous two years.
- Admission Requirements: To be eligible, the applicants must have completed grade 8 and have excellent overall academic performance in her/his past study and perform well in the AIC entrance exam.
- Language Requirement: The language of instruction of the school is English. The teachers are from the United States, Canada, UK, Australia, New Zealand, and China.
In the 2020-2021 academic year, AIC will offer 15 fully-funded positions for international students. Awards a cover up to 100% of the tuition fee.