Alexander Barnhill Bursary is open for highly motivated students with some funding opportunity. The program is offered by the University of Lethbridge for the session 2020/21.
The purpose of this program is to support all international students who are intending to enrol in an undergraduate study at the university.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1967, the University of Lethbridge is a comprehensive academic and research university which offer graduate programs at the Master and Doctoral levels spanning over 70 disciplines.
Why at the University of Lethbridge? At the university, students will gain a variety of other financial support options. This allows their students to develop skills that position them well to enter the career stream of their choice.
Application Deadline: February 1, 2020
- University: University of Lethbridge
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $1,000.00
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have a high school certificate with an excellent academic record.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the award, applicants are required to take admission in an undergraduate degree at the university. Thereafter, they should apply here.
- Supporting Documents: Please provide at least one supporting document (i.e. bank statements of the last 30 days, copy of last two pay stubs, copy of last month’s bills, copy of eviction notice, proof that other sources of funding have been exhausted, and/or arear notices). Your name and student ID number must be visible on your document.
- Admission Requirements: To qualify for general admission, applicants need to have a final admission average of at least 65%, calculated using the highest averages of eligible courses.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
The university will provide the award amount of $1,000.00 to the successful candidates.