If you are an international student who wants to study in Australia, then the Australia Awards Scholarship (AAS) may financially help to support your study or research at RMIT.
The study program is available for students who are from all around the world for the academic year 2020-2021.
Excellent opportunity for all students who want to get start their study at RMIT University in Australia.
User Review( votes)
RMIT is ranked as one of the world’s leading universities with a strong research record and state-of-the-art facilities and infrastructure. It aims to provide students with the best experience possible along with the skills to succeed in their chosen careers.
Why at RMIT University? At RMIT you’ll learn from experts in your field of study while benefiting from their strong industry connections and a curriculum influenced by the latest industry trends. It gives you the opportunity to make your mark on the world through a unique study experience tailor-made for the individual.
Application Deadline: May 31, 2020
University or Organization: RMIT University
Course Level: Any degree
Award: Tuition fee
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: Varies
Nationality: Domestic and International Students
The award can be taken in Australia
Eligible Countries: Australian and all nationalities Students can apply for this scholarship.
Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any degree subjects are offered by the university.
Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this scholarship you must:
- Applicants must be an international student
- Candidates must be a citizen of any Australia Awards Scholarship participating country
- Students meet the general and country-specific eligibility criteria as listed in the Australia Awards Scholarship Handbook.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For applying, applicants need to take admission to choose the RMIT program you would like to study at the university. After taking acceptance, all admitted freshman applicants are automatically considered for the study award.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must have submitted all previous academic transcripts, certificates, and personal documents to apply this study fund.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants need to check out the admission requirements page at the university to apply for this study grant.
- Language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
The value of the scholarships and awards varies depending on your country but may cover full tuition fees, a stipend, Introductory Academic Program, overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) and other expenses.