Alexander Tutsek-Stiftung Foundation is delighted to announce Scholarships for workshops at the International Summer Academy Bild-WerkFrauenau for the academic year 2022-2023.
The scholarships will be awarded to ten candidates who will apply to participate in a workshop at the International Summer Academy Bild-WerkFrauenau. The applicants must be graduates art academy or have completed their artistic training at a glass college or university of applied sciences within the last five years to be considered. Winners can expect an award worth 2,200 Euros.
Worthy offer for international students to complete their degree in Germany.
User Review( votes)
With a vision to build a vibrant world of art and science that drives social progress and contributes to a successful human coexistence, the Alexander Tutsek-Stiftung Foundation is a non-profit foundation established in December of 2000 by entrepreneur Alexander Tutsek and Dr. Eva-Maria Fahrner-Tutsek.
The Alexander Tutsek-Stiftung Foundation is a Munich-based foundation supporting contemporary art and science. The foundation gives its maximum commitment in particular to neglected, overlooked or even special and particular areas in art and science and aims to strengthen them sustainably.
Application Deadline: Applications received after 27th November 2022 will not be accepted.
- University or Organization: Alexander Tutsek-Stiftung Foundation
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Summer course
- Award: 2,200 Euros
- Number of Awards: 10
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in Germany.
- Eligible Countries: German and other foreign students can also apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply to participate in the workshops at the International Summer Academy Bild-WerkFrauenau.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be artists who work with glass and who at the time of application, have graduated from an art academy or completed their artistic training at a glass school or technical college within the last five years.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students who want to participate in this scholarship programme must submit supporting documents via mail to [email protected]. All completed applications will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Contact details: First and last name, postal address, email address, telephone number, website (if available), and bank account details
- Proof of having completed artistic training at a glass school, technical college, or art academy within the last five years
- Short biography including artistic training and previous experience in working with the material glass
- Illustrations of 4-5 previous works
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have graduated from an art academy or completed their artistic training at a glass school or technical college.
- Language Requirement: The students must typically have proficiency in English and German languages.
The winners of this art scholarship will be provided with a scholarship endowed with 2,200 euros by the Alexander Tutsek-Stiftung Foundation.