The Chalmers University of Technology is awarding up to 10 scholarships annually to prospective Master’s students who are citizens of Estonia. The scholarship covers 8500 SEK/month for three semesters.
The purpose of the scholarship fund: “Supporting Estonian residents who are Estonian citizens, to study engineering, architect or postgraduate education at the Chalmers University of Technology”.
Well-paid opportunity to study in Sweden.
User Review( votes)
The Chalmers University of Technology is a Swedish university located in Gothenburg that focuses on research and education in technology, natural science, architecture, maritime and other management areas.
Why at the Chalmers University of Technology? The purpose of this university is to ensure that the company carries on education and research on international high level.
University or Organization: Chalmers University of Technology
Course Level: Master Degree
Award: 42 500 SEK
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
Nationality: Citizens of Estonia
The program can be taken in Sweden
Application Deadline: January each year
- Citizens of Estonia can apply for this application .
- The studentships are offered in diverse fields to help students in upgrading their education.
- These opportunities are available to pursue a master degree.
- Estonian citizens residing in Estonia to support their studies at Chalmers University of Technology
- 1st year Master’s Programme applicants.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Submit your application to alfred.ots-at-ttu.ee
- Language Requirements: The following language tests and minimum scores are accepted by Chalmers as proof of English language proficiency:
- Cambridge CPE or CAE: Pass
- IELTS (academic training), 6.0 (with no part of the test below 5.0) TOEFL (paper-based): 550 (with minimum score 4 on the written part)
- TOEFL (computer-based): 213
- TOEFL (Internet-based): 79 (with minimum score 17 on the written part)
- The TOEFL (Institution) code is 9520.