The Chalmers University of Technology is awarding up to 10 scholarships annually to prospective Master’s students who are citizens of Estonia. The scholarship covers 8500 SEK/month for three semesters.
The purpose of the scholarship fund: “Supporting Estonian residents who are Estonian citizens, to study engineering, architect or postgraduate education at Chalmers University of Technology”.
The Chalmers University of Technology is a Swedish university located in Gothenburg that focuses on research and education in technology, natural science, architecture, maritime and other management areas.
- Application Deadline: Scholarship application deadline is normally in January each year.
- Course Level: These scholarships are available to pursue a master degree.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are offered in diverse fields to help students in upgrading their education.
- Scholarship Award: The scholarship amounts to 42 500 SEK per student per semester.
- Nationality: Citizens of Estonia can apply for this scholarship.
- Number of Scholarships: Five scholarships are available.
- Scholarship can be taken in Sweden
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Citizens of Estonia can apply for this scholarship.
- Entrance Requirements:
– Estonian citizens residing in Estonia to support their studies at Chalmers University of Technology
– 1st year Master’s Programme applicants
- English Language Requirements: The following language tests and minimum scores are accepted by Chalmers as proof of English language proficiency:
- Cambridge CPE or CAE: Pass
- IELTS (academic training), 6.0 (with no part of the test below 5.0) TOEFL (paper-based): 550 (with minimum score 4 on written part)
- TOEFL (computer-based): 213
- TOEFL (Internet-based): 79 (with minimum score 17 on written part)
- The TOEFL (Institution) code is 9520.
How to Apply: Submit your application to: alfred.ots-at-ttu.ee