Algonquin College is offering up to 16 Entrance Scholarships for Fall 2020 intake. These scholarships will be for first-year, first-term post-secondary international students based on academic merit.
Algonquin College of Applied Arts and Technology is a publicly funded English-language college and member of Polytechnics Canada located in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada. This scholarship is meant to reward those applicants who have above average grades and English language proficiency.
User Review( votes)
- Course Level: Scholarships is available for post-secondary education.
- Study Subject(s): Scholarships is awarded in all the subjects available at the university.
- Scholarship Award: Each successful student will receive $3000.
- Scholarship can be taken at: Canada
- Nationality: International students
- Student must be an international student, paying full international student fees and not receiving any other scholarships or bursaries.
- Student must be accepted into their program for the upcoming academic semester and have completed all conditions. (Students in the English for Academic Purposes program leading to post-secondary Algonquin Programs, please refer to the International EAP Student Scholarship program).
How to Apply:
- How to apply: Please only apply after the applicant have received a Letter of Acceptance and have met all conditions. Candidates should complete the online application form.
- Supporting Material: Student must submit a completed International Student Scholarship application package including:
a. Completed scholarship application form
b. 500-word personal statement explaining how and why the student chose their field of study and what skills, knowledge and contribution they bring to the program and to Algonquin College
c. Copy of Academic Transcripts
d. Copy of IELTS or TOEFL scores if a student is not from an English speaking country
- Admission Requirements: This scholarship is for first-year, first-term post-secondary international Algonquin College students and is based on the latest transcripts and a personal statement.
- Language Requirement: If an applicant’s first language is not English, they will need to complete a language assessment. Each program has published minimum scores for program eligibility.
Application Deadline: February 15, 2020