Want to change direction or advance your career with a master degree? In partnership with the Allan & Nesta Ferguson Charitable Trust, the University of Nottingham is offering Allan and Nesta Ferguson Charitable Trust Scholarship.
There are four tuition fee studentships are available for an overseas fee purposes applicant, who wants to pursue a full-time masters degree program at the university.
Great opportunity to get the full-tuition fee.
User Review( votes)
The University of Nottingham is organized into five constituent faculties. Its award-winning campus is recognized for its innovative architecture and sustainability. It was the seventh most targeted university by the UK’s top employers and ranked Europe’s 71st ‘Most Innovative University.
Why at the University of Nottingham? At this university, candidates can get the Service that enhances career development and employability. It helps the applicant to generate job ideas in slightly different ways. They can receive industry insights for career goals through our network of alumni.
Application Deadline: April 30, 2019
- Eligible Countries: Citizen of Africa, India or one of the countries of the Commonwealth listed: Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, British Virgin Islands, Brunei, Cayman Islands, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Falkland Islands, Fiji, Gibraltar, Grenada, Guyana, Jamaica, Kiribati, Malaysia, Maldives, Montserrat, Nauru, Nepal, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Pitcairn, St Helena, St Kitts and Nevis, St Lucia, St Vincent, Solomon Islands, Sri Lanka, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tristan da Cunha, Turks and Caicos, Tuvalu, Vanuatu, Western Samoa.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Masters degree course in Faculty of Engineering, Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences, Faculty of Science, Faculty of Social Science.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this grant, candidates must be an overseas student for fee purposes and already hold an offer to start a full-time master’s degree program at Nottingham for September 2019. Candidates who have not previously studied outside of their home country are eligible to apply.
How to Apply
- How to apply: For achieving this education award, entrants are a prerequisite for taking admission in a postgraduate degree at the university. After being enrolled at the university, candidates will automatically be entered for the Allan & Nesta Ferguson Charitable Trust award.
- Supporting Documents: You will be asked for the personal statement, copy of passport, letter of motivation and a resume.
- Admission Requirements: For being permitted, you need to have evidence of relevant personal, professional and educational experience and certificates of a graduate degree.
- Language Requirement: If English isn’t the applicant’s first language, they will also need to meet the relevant English language requirements.
The grant will cover the full tuition fee of the course.