High achieving Indian students have a lucky chance to apply for a fund to study abroad. Bond University is pleased to offer the India Excellence Scholarships for outstanding Indian students.
An excellent opportunity for Indian students.
User Review( votes)
As Australia’s leading independent university, Bond University is a teaching-focused higher education institution. It has an influence and impact on higher education learning and teaching, improving the student experience. It provides assistance for students seeking off-campus accommodation.
Why study at Bond University? The university provides an outstanding student experience to graduates that will make them leaders in their field. Here candidates can get development opportunities to their skills and grow professionally, along with working in an environment that fosters success
- Application Deadline:
- Applications close on 12 June, 2022 for students commencing in the September 2022 Semester. Applications close on 16 October, 2022 for students commencing in the January 2023 Semester.
- Eligible Countries: Indian citizens
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate or postgraduate degree in any subject
- Admissible Criteria: To be considered for this fund, applicants must have already received an offer from Bond University to commence either an undergraduate or postgraduate degree. Aspirants who are studying English at Bond University College as part of a packaged Offer are still eligible to apply. Applicant must have outstanding academic ability.
How to Apply
- How to apply: If you have an inclination towards this bursary, you need to take admission in undergraduate or postgraduate degree coursework at the university. After receiving an offer to study at the university, claimants can complete the award application form and return it to [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: Applicants are required to attach the copy of passport/ID, copies of transcripts, statement of purpose, letter of motivation, letter of recommendation and CV.
- Admission Requirements: For enrolling in undergraduate or postgraduate coursework, the claimants must have their previous study degree certificates.
- Language Requirement: You must have to meet the minimum English language requirements to study at the university.
The successful grantee will be awarded an AUD$10,000 tuition fee which will be paid in two $5,000 installments over the first two semesters.