Applications are open for the Allan & Grace Kay Overseas Scholarship funded by the Massey University. This scholarship is open to enable students to pursue a postgraduate research course overseas in Agricultural or Veterinary Science.
The scholarship shall have an annual value of $10,000 and shall be open to New Zealand born residents who may be graduates from a university in New Zealand or overseas.
User Review( votes)
Massey University is a university based in Palmerston North, New Zealand, with significant campuses in Albany and Wellington. The University offers a range of undergraduate and postgraduate degrees, diplomas and certificates to students from around New Zealand, and the world.
- Applications Deadline: February 1, 2019
- Course Level: The grant is open to pursuing a postgraduate research program.
- Study Subject: The sponsorship will be awarded in the field of Agricultural or Veterinary Science.
- Award: The scholarship shall have an annual value of $10,000
- Nationality: New Zealand born residents who may be graduates from a university in New Zealand or overseas.
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- The award can be taken in New Zealand
To be eligible, the applicants must be following all the given criteria:
- Eligible Countries: The studentships are available to students from New Zealand or overseas.
- Entrance Requirements: The grant is open to New Zealand born residents who may be graduates from a university in New Zealand or overseas.
Your application must include a supporting statement outlining briefly the research program or course you propose to undertake during the tenure of the program, the purpose for which the award is required and how it would be utilized if granted, (personal support, travel costs, resource requirements, etc).
- The name of your supervisor should be included where possible.
- Submit your application in the following order: –
- Completed and signed the application form (p1 & 2)
- Supporting statement
- Birth certificate
- Other tertiary qualifications (you do not need to supply a copy of your Massey academic record)
- Do not double side any part of the application.
Note: (scan and save as pdf – hardcopy is not required)