Grab this amazing opportunity funded by the University of Waikato through ALPSS Honors / Postgraduate Diploma Awards. This funding opportunity is exclusively open for domestic and international students.
The awards are offered twice a year (for A and B Semesters) to support and encourage students who are enrolling in their first year of study at 500- level.
User Review( vote)
The University of Waikato believes in rewarding success, that’s why it provides hundreds of scholarships every year to our students to help fund study and study-related expenses. It offers flexible degree structures so that you can study a range of subjects to shape a qualification that matches your career interests.
Why study at the University of Waikato? The university gives you an opportunity to learn from world-leading researchers and award-winning lecturers who are dedicated to providing you with a world-class, innovative study.
Application Deadline: November 15, 2019, and April 30, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Waikato
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Honours / Postgraduate degree
- Award: Up to $1,500
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in New Zealand
- Eligible Countries: Domestic and International students are eligible to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The studentships are awarded to pursue Honours / Postgraduate degree in Arts, Law, Psychology and Social Sciences
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must be enrolling part- or full-time in one of the following ALPSS programs of study:
- First-year of 500-level study in an Honours degree or Postgraduate Diploma.
- First-year of taught papers towards a 240-point Master’s degree.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applications for the opportunity must be received through the online system.
- Supporting Documents: Verified copies of academic transcripts, photocopy of the personal details page of your passport, Original bachelor’s completion certificate, CV, detailing any relevant work experience and a personal statement (please aim for a maximum of 400-500 words).
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, candidates are required to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language then you must submit a copy of a recent English language test certificate (not more than two years old at the proposed date of admission) or provide details of when you are going to take the test.
- The Awards will have a value of up to $1,500 for applicants enrolling full-time (i.e. 120-
- The amount offered for this Award is at the discretion of the Selection Panel and will
- be based on criteria such as, but not limited to, total available funding, grades, and
- period of enrolment.
- The Awards will be pro-rata for applicants enrolling part-time.
- Applicants may only receive one full Award in any calendar year.