The NYU Stern School of Business is welcoming international students to apply for the Full Tuition William R. Berkley program. The award is open for the academic year 2019/20.
The Program supports exceptional college seniors or recent college graduates who wish to pursue their MBA full-time at NYU Stern.
User Review( votes)
The New York University Leonard N. Stern School of Business is the business school of New York University with 202 full-time faculty and 74 adjunct professors. It offers a broad spectrum of academic programs at the graduate and undergraduate levels.
Why study at the NYU Stern School of Business? NYU has been an innovator in higher education, reaching out to an emerging middle class, embracing an urban identity and professional focus, and promoting a global vision that informs its 19 schools and colleges.
Application Deadline: November 15, 2019, and January 15, 2020
- University or Organization: NYU Stern School of Business
- Department: NA
- Course Level: MBA
- Award: Full tuition and mandatory fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Domestic and international students are eligible to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded to pursue Full-time MBA, Fashion & Luxury MBA or Andre Koo Tech MBA.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the candidates must meet all the following criteria:
- Graduated from their undergraduate program between May 1, 2019, and July 31, 2020.
- Graduated from their undergraduate program prior to the first day of class for their designated MBA program
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For applying, candidates have to take admission to the Full-time MBA program at the university. After being enrolled, you can apply for the opportunity .
- Supporting Documents: Submitted a complete application to NYU Stern for the two-year Full-time MBA, Tech MBA or Fashion & Luxury MBA.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have to accomplish the admission requirements of the school.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language then you must submit a copy of a recent English language test certificate (not more than two years old at the proposed date of admission) or provide details of when you are going to take the test.
The scholarship covers the following:
- Full tuition and mandatory fees
- Stipend for housing and educational expenses
- $56,000 – two-year Full-time MBA ($14,000 per term)
- $42,000 – Tech MBA and Fashion & Luxury MBA ($14,000 per term)