The University System of Maryland is pleased to offer the Alumni Association International Scholarship. This scholarship is open to international students. This scholarship is to recognize exemplary students from Maryland matriculating through a University System of Maryland institution.
The AA-I Scholarship Committee will review all applications and select the final recipients. The AA-I support will be bestowed upon a Salisbury University student who demonstrates academic achievement, a strong commitment to community service, and leadership ability.
Nice offer for students to receive $2,500 award for undergraduate study in the US.
User Review( votes)
The University System of Maryland, through the Alumni Association – International (AA-I), Incorporated, established the AA-I Scholarship to recognize exemplary students from Maryland matriculating through a University System of Maryland institution.
- Applications Deadline: For all applications is April 1, 2020
- Course Level: The grant is open for degree level.
- Study Subject The bursaries are available for undergraduate degree subjects.
- Award: $2,500
- Nationality: Internationally
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- The award can be taken in the United States
- Eligible Countries: International students from around the world are invited to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: Incoming freshman applicants must have a minimum cumulative high school GPA of 3.50.
- Transfer students must have at least a cumulative GPA of 3.50 from the most recent institution.
- Current Salisbury University students must have a cumulative GPA of 3.25 or above.
- Students must be Maryland residents and all applicants must enrol as full-time undergraduate students.
- For this application , all applicants must upload an official transcript and provide two academic letters of reference.
- List your participation in community service and extracurricular activities
- Provide a brief statement regarding the areas(s) in which you have demonstrated leadership ability
- Upload a copy of your official or unofficial transcript
How to Apply: Applicants should apply for the opportunity through the given link: https://salisbury.academicworks.com/users/sign_in