The Eindhoven University of Technology is now accepting for Amandus H. Lundqvist program to excellent students who have been admitted to a master’s degree program at TU / e.
The Eindhoven University of Technology educates students and advance knowledge in science & technology for the benefit of humanity. They integrate education and research to enable their students and scientists to become thought leaders and to design and achieve the unimaginable. In close collaboration with our public and private partners, they translate their basic research into meaningful solutions.
User Review( votes)
Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
- Applications Deadline: February 1, 2019
- Course Level: The studentships are available to pursue Master degree programme.
- Study Subject: Students admitted to one of the TU / e Master’s programs automatically take part in the selection procedure for an ALSP scholarship.
- Scholarship Award: the program consists of an exemption from tuition fees (to the value of € 15,000) and a contribution to accommodation costs of € 5,000 for each year of the two-year Master’s program (a total of € 10,000 for the two-year Master’s program). The first year of the accommodation costs is paid from the Holland Scholarship.
- Nationality: All nationalities except Dutch nationality.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarship can be taken in the Netherlands
Eligibility for the Scholarship
Eligible Countries: this application is available for all nationalities except Dutch nationality.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Have submitted a complete application package for admission to a TU / e Master’s program before 1 February for the next academic year
- Are very talented, excellent students who have obtained a cumulative GPA of more than 80% of the scale maximum in their bachelor study at an internationally renowned university
- Not eligible for support according to the Dutch system of study grants and loans (“Study finance”). Information about suitability for this support can be found on the DUO website. Note that students who have to apply for a visa and residence permit for study are not eligible for support under the Dutch system of study allowances and loans
- Meet the Dutch visa criteria (where applicable)
- Have not received a fully-funded position from another scholarship organization.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply: You automatically participate in the selection procedure for ALSP if you submit a full application for a TU / e Master’s program before the deadline of 1 February for the opportunity
, and then be admitted to a Master’s degree program at TU / e.
You must also comply with the General Terms and Conditions of the ALSP scholarship.
An application is complete when:
- The online application including all required uploads has been submitted
- The application documents at TU / e have arrived.
- An email from the International Bureau has been received by you confirming that both packages have been received.