The Calvary John James Hospital focuses on providing financial support to graduate students for 2019 intake. Two opportunities are available to students enrolled in the Bachelor of Nursing and two opportunities are available to students enrolled in the dual degree Bachelor of Nursing/Bachelor of Paramedicine
The Calvary John James Hospital is the largest private hospital in the ACT, located in the prestigious suburb of Dakin. The hospital comprises acute and medical services to a regional population of 518,000.
User Review( vote)
- Application Deadline: March 11, 2019 Australian Catholic University
- Course Level: award is available to pursue Graduate degree program.
- Study Subject: The studentships are awarded to study in Nursing/ Paramedicine.
- Award: The grant is valued at $2,500, to be paid in one lump sum.
- Number of Awards: There are four scholarships available.
- Two opportunities are available to students enrolled in the Bachelor of Nursing and two opportunities are available to students enrolled in the dual degree Bachelor of Nursing/Bachelor of Paramedicine.
- Nationality: The grant is available for Australian citizens.
- The award can be taken in Australia
Eligibility for the program:
- Eligible Countries: The grant is available for Australian citizens.
- Entrance Requirements: To be eligible to apply for the opportunity , the applicant:
- Citizenship: domestic students
- Faculty: Health Sciences
- Course: Bachelor of Nursing, Bachelor of Nursing/Bachelor of Paramedicine
- Campus: Canberra
- Year level: First year
Apply online and completing the application form. You must attach the following documentation with your application:
- A written statement of approximately 200-400 words outlining:
- How do you engage with your (local) community and how does this reflect the mission and values of ACU?
- Evidence of ATAR ranking, previous university results, or equivalent;
- Written reference (academic);
- Written reference (community service).
How to Apply:
- After logging in, or when registering, you will need to complete the personal information screen. Once all required fields are completed, submit your information. Not all fields are required however we recommend you complete the entire form. (If you are an ACU student it is very important that you enter your ACU student email address.)
- Once you have submitted your personal information you will need to attach your supporting documentation.
- The document types that can be uploaded are .doc, .docx, .rtf, .txt, .pdf.
- If you have more than one document to support one of the criteria, scan all of the documents together and upload as one file.
- Combined file size should not exceed 8MB.
- Once you have uploaded your documents, your application will be processed. After the closing date, eligible applications will be considered by a Selection Committee and you will be notified by email as to the outcome of your application.