The Calvary John James Hospital focuses on providing financial support to graduate students for 2019 intake. Scholarships are awarded to study in Nursing/ Paramedicine. This is available to pursue a graduate degree program.
Two scholarships are available to students enrolled in the Bachelor of Nursing and two scholarships are available to students enrolled in the dual degree Bachelor of Nursing/Bachelor of Paramedicine
The Calvary John James Hospital is the largest private hospital in the ACT, located in the prestigious suburb of Dakin. The hospital comprises acute and medical services to a regional population of 518,000.
University or Organization: The Calvary John James Hospital
Course Level: Graduate degree program
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
Nationality: Australian citizens
The program can be taken in Australia
Application Deadline: Closed
- The scholarship is available for Australian citizens.
- To be eligible to apply for the scholarship, the applicant:
- Citizenship: domestic students
- Faculty: Health Sciences
- Course: Bachelor of Nursing, Bachelor of Nursing/Bachelor of Paramedicine
- Campus: Canberra
- Year level: First year
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Apply online and completing the application form. After the closing date, eligible applications will be considered by a Selection Committee and you will be notified by email as to the outcome of your application.
- Supporting Documents: You must attach a written statement of approximately 200-400 words outlining:
- How do you engage with your (local) community and how does this reflect the mission and values of ACU?
- Evidence of ATAR ranking, previous university results, or equivalent;
- Written reference (academic);
- Written reference (community service).