The Moroccan Agency of International Cooperation (AMCI) would like to announce its scholarships for foreign students for the academic session of 2017-2018. These are open to conducting degree programmes.
The aim of the programs is to strengthen the bond with international applicants. Awards are available to pursue undergraduate, master and PhD programme.
Exceptional AMCI Scholarships for Foreign Students.
User Review( votes)
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation is the foreign affairs ministry of Morocco, responsible for implementing Morocco’s foreign policy and ensuring relations with foreign states.
Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
Undergraduate candiadtes (Bachelor degree):
- The applicants must be bearers of the baccalaureate (high school diploma) of the year 2017 or 2016 with the grades: “Very Good”, “Good” or “Fairly Good”, knowing that some institutions require the baccalaureate of the inscription year.
- The age requirement varies between 19 and 23 years, according to the academic establishments.
Master and PhD:
- The applicants for admission to graduate studies (Masters) must be bearers of a Pni;her education degree (bac+ 3) in the requested subjects/specialties of studies with, at the arade “Good”.
- The applicants for admission to PhD must be bearers of a Master degree in the requested subjects/specialties of studies or a higher studies diploma that is recognized as being equivalent to_grant access to the desired training.
- Candidates for Masters or PhD must specify the subject and the requested university. For this purpose, they are invited to check the website of the Department of Higher Education: www .enss u p. go v. m a, and those of Moroccan universities.
- The applicants’ files that meet the general admission requirements are submitted, for attribution, to the pedagogic and scientific commissions of the desired training institutions.
- Foreign applicants are eligible for this free study.
How to Apply
- How to apply: To participate, the applicants can apply by post. Application form, that is available for download from the website of AMC! www.amci.malfcf.pdf, and duly completed.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, learners must be ready to submit the Two copies of the diploma or success certificate of the baccalaureate, 2 recent identity photographs, in color, 2 copies of birth certificate, Recent judicial record, 2 copies of passport, Medical certificate, diplomas, grade transcript
- Admission Requirements: To apply for the program applicants must have previous year degree.
- Language Requirement: Applicants should be proficient in English for free study.
financial aid positions will cover the followings:
- The training grant is an extra award. Its allowance does not imply in any way, support of the registration fees, accommodation, transportation and other charges inherent to the pursuit of studies, which remain on the responsibility of the learners.
- The amount of the grant is of 750 Dirham per month (approximately U.S $75) and is granted principally for 12 month period per academic year (from September to August). This amount may be subject to possible levies (University Accommodation fee…)
- Education pupils who graduated from Master degree or Doctorate (PhD), can benefit from a flat rate on printing theses expenses from an aid at the expenses of printing of their memoirs or theses, subject to the submission to the AMCI of a copy of their work, of a certified true copy of the diploma or the certificate of completion of training.
Application Deadline: Closed