If you have a dream of studying in Indonesia with a funding program, then what are you waiting for? Go ahead and apply to the American Indonesian Exchange Foundation Fulbright Scholarships.
Fulbright opportunities are available to Indonesian citizens to undertake graduate degree studies or advanced research at a US university in a variety of fields.
Valuable chance to study in Indonesia.
User Review( votes)
The American Indonesian Exchange Foundation (AMINEF) is the binational Fulbright Commission for Indonesia. The express goal is, in fact, the capacity-building of Indonesian tertiary education institutions.
Application Deadline: February 15, 2020
University or Organization: The American Indonesian Exchange Foundation
Course Level: Graduate degree
Award: Tuition and Fees
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
Nationality: Domestic students
The program can be taken in Indonesia
Eligible Countries: Domestic students are eligible to apply.
Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded to study in a graduate degree offered by the University.
Admissible Criteria: The applicant should:
- Students must be an Indonesian citizen and not a permanent resident or citizen of the US or be currently living in the US
- Possess leadership qualities and show experience in community service
- Candidates must have preparation in, and a demonstrated commitment to their chosen field of study
- Be proficient in English
- Applicants must have an outstanding academic record
- Students must demonstrate that they can realistically accomplish full-time graduate study or conduct research in the US
- Students must demonstrate a strong commitment to return to Indonesia upon completion of the Fulbright program
- Be willing to work for at least five years before retirement upon the completion of the program program
How to Apply
- How to apply: For applying, candidates need the completed application form, including one-page study objective for master’s and PhD scholarships, and a 3-5-page research proposal for PhD and Research scholarships.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, candidates must have submitted the Two letters of reference, either from an employer or a university lecturer, Copy of academic transcript and diploma, Copy of valid identity document, CV.
- Language Requirement: At the time of application to AMINEF only a TOEFL Institutional Testing Program (ITP) or IELTS score is required. If you are later selected for an award, you must then take the official TOEFL iBT (Internet-based TOEFL) test, the Graduate Record Examination (GRE) for all fields except law and business, or the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) for business administration, finance, and accounting.
The sponsorship will provide the following benefits:
- J-1 visa support
- Round-trip economy class air travel from scholarship recipient’s home city to the host institution in the US
- Funding for tuition and fees, living and related costs
- Accident and health insurance coverage per US Government guidelines