If you are thinking to start your educational journey in Sweden with some funding help, then Uppsala University is granting the Anders Wall foundation grant.
This educational award is available for the Chinese applicants who will commence the bachelor’s and master’s degree program at the university.
Nice offer for Chinese candidates to study in Sweden.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1477, Uppsala University is a comprehensive international research university that provides a highly diverse educational environment. It offers studies in the humanities and social sciences, medical and pharmaceutical, and science and technology disciplines.
Why at Uppsala University? The university provides financial support to students and graduates including advice on developing employability, guidance on career options and helps to apply for placements.
Application Deadline: February 3, 2020
- University: Uppsala University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor’s and Master’s programmes
- Award: Cost of tuition fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: Chinese Students
- The award can be taken in Sweden
- Eligible Countries: Citizens of the People’s Republic of China
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Pursuing Bachelor’s and Master’s program in any subject offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants must demonstrate academic talent and show interest in belonging to an educational milieu.
- Students can only be awarded an Anders Wall scholarship if a programme at Uppsala University is chosen as the first priority.
- You must have applied for the Bachelor’s or Master’s programme before the University Admissions deadline.
- You must meet the entrance requirements for the programme you applied to and application fee and supporting documents must have been received before the deadline to University Admissions.
- The programme must be delivered on campus. The grant is not available for distance learning programmes or programmes partially taught at other universities outside Sweden.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for Uppsala University’s scholarships students must first apply for one of Uppsala University’s Bachelor’s programmes or international Master’s programme through the website www.universityadmissions.se. Thereafter, they should apply through the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: No extra documents need to be sent. We will use the documentation you submit with your programme application on www.universityadmissions.se.
- Admission Requirements: For Undergraduate Programme, applicants must have successfully completed their upper secondary (high school) education (post-16). For Master’s Programme, applicants must have a bachelor’s degree equivalent to a Swedish kandidatexamen, (180 higher education credits) from an internationally recognized university.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
The university will provide the cost of tuition, but not living expenses for programmes offered during the current admission round and commencing 31 August 2020.