Amity Scholarships are open for international students to pursue undergraduate and postgraduate programmes. These scholarships are granted at the time of admission on the basis of School and/or Graduation results.
The Amity Scholarships have been initiated to encourage the talents of such students, thereby strengthening the roots of our future generation.
Established more than twenty five years ago, the Amity Education Group is a leading education group today, offering globally benchmarked education right from pre-schools to PhD level.
Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
Application deadline: Open
Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing undergraduate and postgraduate programmes.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded t study the subjects offered by the university.
Scholarship Award: Scholarship range from 15% to 100%
Nationality: Citizens of all nationalities are eligible to apply.
Number of Scholarships: Not Known
Scholarship can be taken in Dubai
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- On Admission Merit-Scholarship
These scholarships are granted at the time of admission on the basis of School and/or Graduation results.
- 100% Scholarship: 93% aggregate and above (excluding Physical Education, Fine Arts & Performing Arts) subject to curriculum evaluation by Scholarship Committee.
B. 50% Scholarship: 88% aggregate and above (excluding Physical Education, Fine Arts & Performing Arts) subject to curriculum evaluation by Scholarship Committee.
- 25% Scholarship: 80% aggregate and above (excluding Physical Education, Fine Arts & Performing Arts) subject to curriculum evaluation by Scholarship Committee.
Terms & Conditions
Please note that all Merit Scholarships are applicable to students who have completed their education in UAE.
Subject to availability of scholarship category in the programme.
15% Scholarship: 75% aggregate and above in Bachelor’s Degree
- Continuation of Merit-Scholarship during the Programme: These scholarships are granted from second year onwards to encourage students to achieve higher grades during their studies in their respective academic programmes. The scholarship policy for the year applies.
- Means Scholarship: These scholarships are for students who are academically proficient and need financial assistance from the University. The amount of scholarship is between 10% to 50% of the tuition fee (Academic Year). Cases are evaluated and the decision of the Scholarship Committee is final.
- Amity Graduate Awards: 20% scholarship awarded to students who have completed UG programme from Amity University Dubai.
- Sibling Scholarship: 15% scholarship awarded to the second Sibling joining Amity University Dubai.
Citizens of all nationalities are eligible to apply.
For Undergraduate Programme:
- Indian secondary school certificates issued by the CBSE Board: a minimum aggregate of 50%. For Engineering Programmes- PCM- 60%
- British national curriculum (GCE) Advanced levels: 2 A-Levels or 4 AS Levels with an aggregate of 50%
- International Baccalaureate: completion of IB diploma with 24 points overall
- American High School Diploma plus SAT score of at least 1000
- Pakistani national curriculum: completion of grade 12 with a minimum 60% in PCM
- Iranian Pre-University Certificate: minimum overall score of 12. Students completing the High School
- Diploma is admitted to the Amity University Foundation Programme
- National curriculum of the countries of Russia, Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, and Uzbekistan: Candidates are admitted to the Amity University Foundation Programme
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
Fill in the application form. If you have appeared in a qualifying examination and the result is awaited, you can apply provisionally to go through admission process.
How to Apply:
Please attach relevant documents
- Copy of High School Certificate. Transcripts and other academic documentation.
- Six passport size photographs.
- Enclose student and sponsor documents as follows:
- Passport Copy
- Emirates ID
- Medical Insurance Card
- UAE Residency Visa (if applicable)
- Two Reference letters (Academic or Employment references should be on official letterhead).
- Proof of English Proficiency (if applicable).
- Personal Statement (minimum 200 words).
- Detailed course syllabus for applications requesting credit transfer Detailed CV/Resume for Postgraduate Students.