The Society of Exploration Geophysicists is awarding undergraduate and graduate funding opportunities for the applicants from all over the world. These opportunities are awarded in the fields of geophysics and related geosciences.
The aim of The grants is to encourage the study of geophysics and related geosciences.
User Review( vote)
The Society of Exploration Geophysicists (SEG) is a nonprofit organization dedicated to promoting the science of geophysics and the education of exploration.
- Application Deadline: March 1, 2019
- Course Level: These opportunities are available to pursue bachelor’s, master’s, or PhD programme.
- Study Subject: These opportunities are awarded in the field of geophysics and related geosciences.
- Award: Scholarships range from $500 to $10,000 USD per academic year; average awards are approximately $3,700.
- Nationality: International
- Number of Awards: The Number of Awards available depends chiefly upon the number of sponsors and the amounts they contribute.
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from all over the world can apply
- Entrance Requirements:
1-Is a high school senior planning to attend college next year or an undergraduate or graduate college student;
2-Has above average grades;
3-Is intending to pursue a college curriculum directed toward a career in applied geophysics.
- English Language Requirements: Applicants must have sufficient knowledge of the language of instruction of the host university.
- Online applications are accepted 1 November through 1 March. Applicants are notified of results in mid-June.
How to Apply:
- Students must include current transcripts
- Must include email addresses for two faculty members who have agreed to serve as references.