The Society of Exploration Geophysicists is awarding undergraduate and graduate scholarships for applicants from all over the world.
The scholarships aim to encourage the study of geophysics and related geosciences. These scholarships are awarded in the fields of geophysics and related geosciences.
Admirable opportunity for international students.
User Review( vote)
The Society of Exploration Geophysicists (SEG) is a nonprofit organization dedicated to promoting the science of geophysics and the education of exploration.
University or Organization: The Society of Exploration Geophysicists
Course Level: Bachelor’s, Master’s, or PhD program
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
The program can be taken in the USA
To qualify, you must be a student who:
- Is a high school senior planning to attend college next year or an undergraduate or graduate college student;
- Has above-average grades;
- Is intending to pursue a college curriculum directed toward a career in applied geophysics.
How to Apply:
- How to apply: To participate, the applicants need to submit an online application. Submit your application online between 1 November and 1 March.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, students must include current transcripts and send email addresses for two faculty members who have agreed to serve as references.
- Language Requirements: Applicants must have sufficient knowledge of the language of instruction of the host university.
The Society of Exploration Geophysicists will provide scholarships range from US$500 to US$10,000 per academic year; average awards are approximately US$4,300.
Application Deadline: 1 March