The Society of Exploration Geophysicists is awarding undergraduate and graduate funding opportunities for applicants from all over the world.
The aim of The grants is to encourage the study of geophysics and related geosciences. These opportunities are awarded in the fields of geophysics and related geosciences.
The Society of Exploration Geophysicists (SEG) is a nonprofit organization dedicated to promoting the science of geophysics and the education of exploration.
University or Organization: The Society of Exploration Geophysicists
Course Level: Bachelor’s, Master’s, or PhD program
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
The program can be taken in the USA
To qualify, you must be a student who:
- Is a high school senior planning to attend college next year or an undergraduate or graduate college student;
- Has above-average grades;
- Is intending to pursue a college curriculum directed toward a career in applied geophysics.
How to Apply:
- How to apply: To participate, the applicants need to submit an online application.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, students must include current transcripts and send email addresses for two faculty members who have agreed to serve as references.
- Language Requirements: Applicants must have sufficient knowledge of the language of instruction of the host university.
Benefit: Scholarships range from $500 to $10,000 USD per academic year; average awards are approximately $3,700.
Application Deadline: Applications accepted through 01 March 2021 for the 2021-2022 academic year