AMR Hair and Beauty is Australia’s favourite hair and beauty supplier with more than 10 years of experience in the industry. At AMR we are all about hair and beauty. We strongly believe that professionals working in hair and beauty industry can make our world a better place! That’s why we are very pleased to announce that now AMR offers a unique position to all hair and beauty students including but not limited to hairdressers, beauty therapists, make-up artists, nail technicians, beauticians (cosmetologists), spa therapists etc. AMR scholarship is designed to give current hair and beauty students partial financial support to become next superstars in the industry.
Two lucky winners, $1000.00 per recipient will be paid directly to the school of the student’s choice. Winners will be announced on 10th of January. Selection of the winners will be done by the AMR Hair and Beauty management based on the program requirements outlined below.
User Review( votes)
Eligibility: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for these endowments
- The applicant must be currently applying for entrance into a hair or beauty course OR actively enrolled in a hair or beauty program.
- Must be 18 or older at the time of application and commencement of study in their course
- Must be an Australian resident
The award can be taken in the Australia
Nationality: Australian Applicants are eligible to apply for these endowments.
How To Apply:
- Fill in the application form – download the electronic form here
- Write a minimum 350-word essay on the topic: “Why do you want to be a part of hair and beauty industry and why you deserve to win the program?”
- If you have professional images from your previous work in hair and beauty industry send them along with your essay
- Send your application form and images (optional) to [email protected] email address
Application Deadline: AMR Hair and Beauty support will be open from 10th of October 2016. All applications must be submitted by 11:59pm AEST on 1st of January 2017.