The University of Amsterdam is offering applications for Merit Scholarships in the Faculty of Economics and Business in the Netherlands in 2023. Students with a non-EU nationality can apply for this full scholarship for one year.
Amsterdam Economics and Business Talent Fund
Nice offer for non-EU students to study in the Netherlands.
User Review( votes)
The University of Amsterdam (UvA) is a public research university in the Netherlands, founded in 1632. The university is divided into seven faculties, including the Faculties of Humanities, Social and Behavioural Sciences, Economics and Business, Science, Law, Medicine, and Dentistry.
Why study at the University of Amsterdam? The UvA has aim to attract the world’s brightest students to its international classrooms. It is a highly-ranked research university that offers 20 bachelor’s programs and 200+ master’s programs taught in English.
Application Deadline: 15 January 2023 for September 2023 intake
- University or Organization: University of Amsterdam
- Department: Economics and Business
- Course Level: Master
- Award: Full scholarships
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Varies
- Nationality: International (non-EU)
- The award can be taken in the Netherlands
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from non-EU countries only
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded for the one-year MSc programs in Economics and Business
- Admissible Criteria: To be considered for the scholarship, applicants need to meet the following general criteria:
- Applicants need to hold non-EU nationality only
- Applicants need to have no financial possibility to pay for an MSc study
- Applicants need to have excellent academic results in the top percentile
- Applicants not be entitled to receive a Dutch study grant or loan
- Applicants did not receive a full coverage scholarship for the same period of study as the scholarship
- Applicants need to have submitted a complete application to one of the MSc programs of Economics and Business before 15 January.
- Applicants must be able to comply with Dutch visa regulations as indicated by the Dutch Immigration Service (IND).
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Apply for the MSc program via Studielinkand the online application form in Embark.
- Supporting Documents: Submit proof of family income to prove your financial need
- A statement from the university or another instance that explains the financial need for the scholarships
- GMAT/GRE test (if applicable)
- Proof of an outstanding GPA of at least (Magna) Cum Laude (Dutch system), a first-class honors (UK), or 3.7 (USA).
- Motivation letter-no more than 300 words
- Recommendation letter
- Proof of English proficiency
- Admission Requirements:
- Language Requirement: English proficiency required: TOEFL IBT, IELTS, and Cambridge Assessment English
The fund provides a limited number of full scholarships for highly talented non-EU students in financial need.