Get financial support to start your academic journey in the Netherland by applying for the Amsterdam Physics and Astronomy Awards offered by the Amsterdam University.
Established in 1632, Amsterdam University s a public university located in Amsterdam, Netherlands. It is one of two large, publicly funded research universities in the city and offers various degree programs.
Application Deadline: March 1, 2021
- University or Organization: Amsterdam University
- Department: Faculty of Science of Science
- Course Level: Master’s
- Award: €5,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Six
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the Netherlands
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open from one of the countries of the EU/EEA
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Master’s degree in Physics and Astronomy are acceptable.
- Eligibility Criteria: For being eligible:
- hold nationality from one of the countries of the EU/EEA
- Have submitted a complete application to one of the MSc programs.
How to Apply
- How to apply: Applicants must complete the admission process at Amsterdam University,
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit their curriculum vitae, a Motivation letter (maximum 500 words), academic records and graduate degree.
- Entry requirements: Applicants must have to check the admission requirement of the university.
- Language Requirement: Applicants have to provide evidence of English language proficiency
Benefits: Amsterdam University will provide € 5,000 for deserving candidates.