Get financial support to start your academic journey in the Netherland by applying for the Amsterdam Physics and Astronomy Awards offered by the Amsterdam University.
Helpful option to get financial support to study in the Netherlands.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1632, Amsterdam University s a public university located in Amsterdam, Netherlands. It is one of two large, publicly funded research universities in the city and offers various degree programs.
Application Deadline: March 1, 2021
- University or Organization: Amsterdam University
- Department: Faculty of Science of Science
- Course Level: Master’s
- Award: €5,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Six
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the Netherlands
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open from one of the countries of the EU/EEA
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Master’s degree in Physics and Astronomy are acceptable.
- Eligibility Criteria: For being eligible:
- hold nationality from one of the countries of the EU/EEA
- Have submitted a complete application to one of the MSc programs.
How to Apply
- How to apply: Applicants must complete the admission process at Amsterdam University,
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit their curriculum vitae, a Motivation letter (maximum 500 words), academic records and graduate degree.
- Entry requirements: Applicants must have to check the admission requirement of the university.
- Language Requirement: Applicants have to provide evidence of English language proficiency
Benefits: Amsterdam University will provide € 5,000 for deserving candidates.