The School of Social and Political Sciences at the University of Edinburgh is delighted to offer the Chrystal Macmillan PhD Studentship for outstanding students.
This study program is activated for both UK & EU students who have a plan to take part in PhD degree coursework at the university for the academic year 2022/2023.
Wonderful offer to get benefited in the UK
User Review( votes)
Established in 1582, the University of Edinburgh is one of Scotland’s ancient universities. It has divided into three colleges, which collectively host 21 schools. It stimulating working, learning and teaching environment with access to excellent facilities.
Why study at the University of Edinburgh? While studying at this university, students will have a range of ways to study, from on-campus taught programmes to online part-time study.
Application Deadline: The last date of application is February 3, 2022.
- University: University of Edinburgh
- Department: The School of Social and Political Sciences
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: £15,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: UK & EU
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Aspirants from UK & EU can apply for the opportunity.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
Candidates must have UK Bachelor Honours degree with upper second class results (2.1) and UK Masters degree with a 65% result, research proposal, and two academic references required.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For grasping the opportunity, students have to take admission in the PhD degree coursework at the university.
- Supporting Documents: You must submit supporting documents including references, research proposal and all other documents.
- Admission Requirements: For being admitted, you need to meet entry requirements for each qualification you plan to study.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language then you must submit a copy of a recent English language test certificate or provide details of when you are going to take the test. Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
This studentship covers University tuition fees at the Home/EU rate and includes a stipend of £15,000 for a maximum of three years (pro-rata for part-time students).