Anaheim University offers a great opportunity through this Ferotech Akira Yamamura Scholarship to deserving candidates towards completion of an MBA program.
Grateful opportunity for international students to get an education fund to study in the USA.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1996, Anaheim University is an online accredited institution that offers an online face-to-face learning environment for the students. It has three major schools and also three institutes that allow students to major in other subjects.
Why at Anaheim University? While studying at the university, students will acquire employability, technical and adaptive skills. This university makes higher education accessible to qualified students worldwide through both online and on-campus study.
Application Deadline: March 20, 2020
- University: Anaheim University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: MBA degree program
- Award: Full tuition fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 2
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United States
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open for nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Pursuing an MBA degree program at the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Scholarship recipients must also remain continuously enrolled from the commencement of their program through graduation.
- Recipients are expected to maintain a minimum of a B average at all times and complete each course with a minimum of a 3.0 grade.
- Applicants are eligible to apply to 1 of 3 online degree programs: Online International MBA, Online MBA in Global Sustainable Management, & Online Master of Entrepreneurship.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For applying, students have to take admission in the MBA degree program at the university. After being enrolled, they should apply for the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Scholarship applicants must submit standard application materials required and a 1,000-word essay.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must meet Anaheim University’s MBA entrance requirements. Applicants must express an interest in being considered for future employment by Ferrotec. However, being awarded a scholarship does not guarantee that an offer of employment will be made to the program recipient. Applicants with Heat Transfer, Physics, Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, International Business / bilingual (English + 1 other language) language skills/experience will be given preferential consideration.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
Each successful scholar will receive a full award amount accredited towards their study expense.