To attract the top international students worldwide, the Anhui government have implemented a scholarship program in China called Anhui Government Scholarships.
Great opportunity for international students
User Review( votes)
Anhui is the 8th most populous, and the 12th most densely-populated region of all 34 Chinese provincial regions. It is the highest-ranking official in the People’s Government of Anhui. It spans many geographical and cultural regions.
Why should apply to this program? The program supports for pursuing studies at different levels. It offers the applicant the opportunity to participate in an internship, explore a global city, create professional connections, and immerse in a new culture.
Application Deadline: Closed
Candidates must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Non-Chinese citizens are eligible to apply.
- Grants are available for pursuing bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral degree programme
- Should have documents such as HSK certificate to prove that they have required a level of proficiency in Chinese. (Limitations shall be relaxed if all the courses, the applicant’s study are instructed directly in English.)
- Education Background and age limit
-For the undergraduate degree must have a senior high school diploma and be under the age of 28.
-For the master’s degree must have a bachelor’s degree and two letters of recommendation from professors or associate professors and be under the age of 40.
-For the doctoral degree must have a master’s degree and two letters of recommendation from professors or associate professors and be under the age of 45.
- Should abide by Chinese laws and rules and regulations of the school and have good academic performances.
How to Apply
- How to apply: Would you like to apply for this Bursaries then you must have to take admission in your chosen course at any Chinese university. After taking admission candidates can complete the award application form.
- Supporting Documents: Submit the copy of Passport and original recommendation letters with the form.
- Admission Requirements: For admission to Chinese university recipient must have minimum requirements; as long as you have obtained a high school diploma, candidates can apply for admission.
- Language Requirement: All applicants must provide evidence that their English language ability meets the minimum requirements for admission.
These are the benefits:
- For bachelor’s degree: 20,000 yuan/year
- For Master’s degree: 30,000 yuan/year
- For Doctoral degree: 50,000 yuan/year