The Law Office of David D. White is announcing the Annual Traumatic Brain Injury Scholarships program for the benefit of persons who have suffered a traumatic brain injury (TBI).
The program is designed to assist those individuals with TBI to pursue their educational goals.
Wonderful offer for students.
User Review( votes)
The program consists of two scholarships, offered annually, both in the amount of $1,000. The financial aid positions will take the form of tuition payments for attendance at a school of the applicant’s choosing. This may be a university, a college (or a community college), a secondary school, or a trade school.
- Course Level: The financial aid positions will take the form of tuition payments for attendance at a school of the applicant’s choosing.
- Study Subject: The studentships are offered to study multiple subjects.
- Award: The winners will have a year in which to provide an invoice for tuition from their school, and they will then pay $1,000 to the school toward the cost reflected in the invoice.
- The award can be taken at the USA
In order to be eligible to apply for a scholarship,
- Must be an undergraduate student, a graduate student or a postgraduate student
- Must attend a university, a four-year college, two-year college or a vocational-tech school
- Citizenship requirements: US
- Restricted to applicants that have learning disabilities
- Must not be attending high school currently
- Both full-time and part-time students
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applications should be submitted by email to David White [email protected]
- Supporting Material: The application consists of:
A short statement setting forth their educational goals.
An essay, which is optional, telling how TBI has affected their lives.
- Entrance Requirement: Applicants must be diagnosed with TBI in order to apply.
Application Deadline: November 3, 2020