Penang Medical College is pleased to offer the RCSI & UCD Dublin programme for undergraduate students in Malaysia. Two types of scholarship programmes are offered to both Malaysian and international students.
The college provides undergraduate education to the highest international standards in Medicine and Allied Health Sciences. The main objective of the school is to provide high quality, comprehensive educational and training opportunities that are compatible with the changing needs of the students.
Fab choice for Malaysian and international applicants in Malaysia.
User Review( votes)
PMC, wholly-owned by the RCSI and UCD has been providing the highest quality medical education to internationally recognised standards since 1996.
- Application Deadline: May 31, 2020
- Course Level: award is available to pursue an undergraduate programme.
- Study Subject: award is awarded for Medical programme.
- Award: Full tuition fee
- Number of Awards: Not given
- Nationality: Malaysian and International students
- The award can be taken in Malaysia
- Eligible Countries: The programme is open to all Malaysian citizens as well as International applicants.
- Entrance Requirements: Awarded only to applicants achieving at least 3As at A-Level or 38 points at IBDP (excluding bonus points) or equivalent.
- Applicants must be accepted for admissions to RUMC prior to applying for a scholarship.
- English Language Requirements: Applicants must fulfil the following requirements:IELTS: an average score of 6.5 and a minimum of 6.0 for each component.TOEFL: minimum score of 600 with a test of written English at 475+
- minimum of 250 in the computer-based test.
- minimum of 100 in the internet-based test.
- RUMC Offer Letter
- Proof of Deposit Payment
- Reference/ Supporting Letter
- 2 Essays