The college provides undergraduate education to the highest international standards in Medicine and Allied Health Sciences. The main objective of the school is to provide high quality, comprehensive educational and training opportunities that are compatible to changing needs of the students.
User Review( votes)
PMC, wholly-owned by the RCSI and UCD has been providing the highest quality medical education to internationally recognised standards since 1996.
- Application deadline: May 31, 2018
- Course Level: award is available to pursue undergraduate programme.
- Study Subject: award is awarded for Medical programme.
- Award: The full provides the following benefits:-
Scholarship Type Entitlements Malaysian Scholarships FULL tuition fees for Malaysian citizens for the entire 5 years of the PMC medicine programme international awards FULL tuition fees for International students (non-Malaysian citizens) for the entire 5 years of the PMC medicine programme
- Number of Awards: Not given
- Nationality: Malaysian and International students
- The award can be taken in Malaysia
- Eligible Countries: programme is open to all Malaysian citizens as well as International applicants.
- Entrance Requirements:
- Applicants are required to have minimum grades of A, A, A at A-Level or 40 points at IBDP (excluding bonus points) orequivalent. For awards, applicants must achieve these minimum grades in their final examinations.
- Applicants must have successfully applied for the NUI undergraduate medical degree programme with RCSI or UCD and PMC here.
- Applicants will be assessed on both academic and non-academic achievements.
- The application process involves completing and submitting the application form and 2 essays (form below) and providing a letter of reference.
- Short-listed applicants will be invited for an interview.
- English Language Requirements: Applicants must fulfill the following requirements:IELTS: an average score of 6.5 and a minimum of 6.0 for each component.TOEFL: minimum score of 600 with test of written English at 475+
- minimum of 250 in computer-based test.
- minimum of 100 in internet-based test.
The application process involves completing, signing and submitting this form, writing and submitting 2 essays (see 3, below) and providing a letter of reference (see 4, below) by 31st May, 2018.
How to Apply: Applications should be sent via by post or e-mail.