In today’s world, education is an essential asset. Examining this importance of the study, the SOAS University of London is providing the Anthony Dicks Memorial Scholarship for talented students.
Founded in 1916, SOAS University of London is a public research university in London, England. It is a constituent college of the federal University of London and it the world-leading institution for the study of Asia, Africa, and the Middle East.
Why study at SOAS University of London? At this university, students will be surrounded by people who are passionate about their studies and curious about the world we live in and encouraged to challenge conventional views and think globally.
Application Deadline: February 25, 2021
- University or Organization: SOAS University of London
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: £5000
- Number of Awards: two
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open from developing countries. Here’s a list of developing countries
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Any full-time Taught LLM programmes as mentioned below:
- LLM (Master of Laws)
- LLM in Environmental Law and Sustainable Development
- LLM in Human Rights, Conflict and Justice
- LLM in International Commercial and Economic Law
- LLM in International Law
- LLM in Islamic Law
- LLM in Law and Gender
- LLM in Law, Development and Globalisation
- Part-time programmes are not eligible
- Eligibility Criteria: For being considered, applicant
- Must be domiciled in a developing country.
- Have an unconditional offer of admission to pursue the full-time LLM at SOAS.
- Not have studied or worked for one (academic) year or more in a high-income country
- Possess a first-class honours degree from a UK institution or overseas equivalent.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Firstly, students have to enrol in the postgraduate degree coursework at the university. Students can complete the award application form.
- Supporting Documents: The university requires a copy of passport, academic transcripts of all the previous school attended, an explanation of the grading system for any degrees obtained outside of the UK, two references, CV and a personal statement.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must possess a first-class honours degree from a UK institution or overseas equivalent.
- Language Requirement: Aspirants must demonstrate the English language requirements of the university.
The SOAS University of London will provide a bursary amount of £5000 for deserving students to support their master study in law. There are two awards available, £5000 each.