The University of Melbourne is pleased to announce its Commerce Achievement Scholarship programs for the academic year 2020-21.
Domestic students can participate in this program. The program aims to reward high-achieving students commencing the Bachelor of Commerce, the Commerce/Juris Doctor Graduate Degree Package or the Commerce/Engineering Graduate Degree.
Founded in 1853, The University of Melbourne is a public research university. It has numerous institutes and research centre and offers entrepreneurial opportunities, teaching and learning programs and events, workshops and feeder programs.
Why at the University of Melbourne? Melbourne University is a globally engaged, comprehensive, research-intensive university. It prepares students to make their own impact, offering education that stimulates, leading to meaningful careers and the skills to make profound contributions to society.
Application Deadline: open
- University or Organization: Melbourne University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Up to $26,500
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 40
- Nationality: Domestic
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: The only domestic country is eligible for this opportunity.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Commerce, economics and management; Engineering; Law, legal studies and criminology.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for this scholarship, students need to:
- have applied for the Bachelor of Commerce at the University of Melbourne via VTAC, for commencement in the year following completion of Australian Year 12 or the International Baccalaureate, OR
- have applied for the Commerce Graduate Degree Package at the University of Melbourne via VTAC, for commencement in the year following completion of Australian Year 12 or the International Baccalaureate
- have not previously undertaken any tertiary studies
- Achieve a minimum ATAR of 98.00.
How to Apply
- How to apply: For achieving this award, applicants must take admission at Melbourne. After it, students will be automatically considered for the scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: Selection is made based on academic merit (the results you achieved in your most recent years.
- Admission Requirements: Eligible to apply for a graduate coursework degree each student needs to check entry requirements.
- Language Requirement: For taking admission, candidates will often need to meet specific English language efficiency of the university.
The scholarship is providing living allowances $8,000 per annum over 3 years, paid in two $4,000 instalments in April and September and travel grant valued at $2500.