The Bok Honours Year International Scholarship is intended to encourage students to get higher education at Australian National University for the session 2022/2023. The funding is open for both domestic and international students.
The purpose of the award is to support students with an outstanding academic record to commence their Honours year in Astronomy and Astrophysics within the ANU Research School of Astronomy and Astrophysics.
Golden chance for international students to get the educational fund in Australia.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1946, Australian National University is a world-leading university that has seven academic colleges that operate many schools and research centres in Australia. It is consistently honoured with the title of the best universities in the world.
Why would you like to study at the Australian National University? ANU offers a wide range of flexible study options for students from all around the world. Here aspirants will learn from award-winning teachers and faculty help candidates in reaching their future goals.
Application Deadline: Applicants must submit all required application materials until 15th December.
- University or Organization: Australian National University
- Department: Research School of Astronomy and Astrophysics
- Course Level: Honours
- Award: $5,000 per annum
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 1
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Honours degree program in Astronomy and Astrophysics.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must be enrolled/enrolling in the Astronomy and Astrophysics Honours Year within the Research School of Astronomy and Astrophysics in the ANU College of Science.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity , candidates must have take admission in Honours program with the Research School of Astronomy and Astrophysics in the ANU College of Science. After that, students must download application form/referee form and send these forms and following documents directly to rsaa.sa-at-anu.edu.au.
- Supporting Documents: Must send a short CV (1 page), a copy of all academic transcripts, and contact of two referees with the referee template.
- Admission Requirements: Students are required to hold their previous Certificates of Degree.
- Language Requirement: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
The educational award is valued at $5,000 and paid in two instalments at the beginning of each semester. Candidates who transfer their enrolment to ANU for their Honours year, and whose permanent place of residence is outside Canberra, may be eligible for an additional amount of up to $4,000.