Get financial support to start your academic journey in Australia. The Australian National University is giving an opportunity to apply for the Research School of Management Honours International Scholarship for the academic year 2020-2021.
The educational program offers up to four scholarships to domestic and international students who want to pursue an Honours degree supervised by the Research School in Australia.
Wonderful opportunity for domestic and international students in Australia.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1946, the Australian National University is one of the best universities in the world for many disciplines, including politics and international relations, social policy, and geography. ANU has seven academic colleges that operate many schools and research centers in Australia.
Why study at Australian National University? At ANU, the candidates have many funding opportunities with accommodation and teaching support. They will learn from award-winning teachers and help candidates in reaching their future goals.
Application Deadline: December 15 and May 31
- University or Organization: Australian National University
- Department: Research School of Management
- Course Level: Honours program
- Award: $12,500 per annum
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 4
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Honours degree program in the subject area of Management.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- Students admitted to an Honours year, in an area of study (such as management, marketing, international business), which is supervised by the Research School of Management;
- Students enrolling full-time in the Honours program in the semester for which the scholarship is awarded.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the scholarship, candidates must take admission in the Honours degree coursework at the Australian National University. After receiving an offer of admission to an Honours program, students will be automatically considered for the opportunity.
- Supporting Documents: Must provide academic records, official ID like a birth certificate, citizenship documents, and passport. For complete documentation requirements click here.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must meet the academic entry requirements of the program.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information go through the English language requirements page.
The Scholarship program is valued at an amount of $12,500 to study Honours degree program for the academic year 2020-2021.