Are you looking for an opportunity to study in Australia? Here is your path; the Australian National University is offering the ANU College of Arts and Social Sciences International Academic Excellence masters programme program in Australia.
The main purpose of this bursary is to attract the high achieving candidates from China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, India, Malaysia or Singapore for pursuing a master’s degree program at ANU College of Arts and Social Sciences.
A wonderful program for pursuing higher studies in Australia
User Review( votes)
The Australian National University was founded in 1946 and it is the only university to have been created by the Parliament of Australia. It is regarded as one of the world’s leading research universities and ranked 1st in Australia.
Why at the Australian National University? The university has a quite good reputation for its teaching quality. It offers many degree level programs and a quality of education which develops the personality of candidates along with their communication skills.
- University or Organization: Australian National University
- Department: ANU College of Arts and Social Sciences
- Course Level: Masters degree
- Award: $10,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Up to 10 grants are available
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in Australia
- Application Deadline: December 15, 2019
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Be a citizen of China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, India, Malaysia or Singapore
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Available for pursuing a Master or Master Advanced program (excluding the Master of Studies/Master of Studies Advanced) at the ANU College of Arts and Social Sciences.
- Admissible Criteria: An applicant must receive an offer to study a degree program in the first semester of 2020.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: 2020 award applications are auto assessed. Any eligible candidate who applies to study a Master or Master Advanced program at the University for the First Assessment round of applications will be automatically considered for the grant.
- Supporting Documents: At the time of admission, the candidates will be asked to submit their academic transcripts (copies or original), language ability proof, copy of the passport name page, and a brief CV along with some other additional documents.
- Admission Requirements: An ideal participant must complete an undergraduate degree program for commencing in a master’s degree program.
- Language Requirement: If the candidate’s national language is not English, then they need to demonstrate their English language ability by taking the TOEFL or IELTS test.
Benefits: The applicants will receive $10,000 in the first year of study paid in two equal installments following the Census date of each semester.