Are you interested in pursuing an education which creates a powerful combination of skills? Then you can further your fascination by joining the MORSE Scholarship program at Lancaster University.
A wonderful opportunity for learning new things in the UK
User Review( votes)
Lancaster University was established by royal charter in 1964, one of the several new universities created in the 1960s. It is a collegiate public research university which is one of only six collegiate UK universities.
Why at Lancaster University? The university provides many personality development opportunities such as events, workshops, and others. It also offers a variety of degree level courses with a good range of disciplines to the students.
- University or Organization: Lancaster University
- Department: Lancaster University Management School
- Course Level: Morse program
- Award: £3,000
- Access Mode: Offline
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in the UK
- Application Deadline: January 15, 2020
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Candidates from all over the world are allowed to join
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Available for undertaking a MORSE degree program at Lancaster University Management School
- Admissible Criteria: The award will be granted to offer holder joining the program in October 2020.
- All offer conditions must be met or exceeded and students must place Lancaster University as their firm choice institution.
- All participants for the MORSE program will be considered, both for the standard (GLN0) and industry variant (GLN1) of the program.
What is MORSE?
MORSE is an innovative program that incorporates Math’s, Operational Research, Statistics, and Economics to create a powerful combination of skills that employers demand. You will focus on applying mathematical knowledge and theory in a practical context, with the opportunity to either develop your knowledge in all areas or specialize in key topics that you see as most relevant to your future career.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The candidates have to be registered in a MORSE degree program at the university by UCAS portal before the application deadline.
- After that, aspirants need to submit a written document of no more than 300 words outlining how you would benefit from the degree at the university and how they foresee the degree supporting their future ambitions along with their full name and UCAS number. This should be submitted to [email protected]
- Language Requirement: The candidates have to demonstrate their English language ability by taking the TOEFL or IELTS test if their first language is not English.
Benefits: The educational award will give an amount of £3,000 as a cash bursary to successful participants.