Desired to be succeeded but worried about funding? Here is a valuable opportunity to apply for the ANU College of Business and Economics Access Scholarship at the Australian National University.
Ten awards are available for the brilliant Australian and New Zealand citizen to pursue an undergraduate degree program in all disciplines at the ANU College of Business and Economics.
Great opportunity for students
User Review( votes)
As the world’s leading research universities, the Australian National University has seven academic colleges that specialize in a range of disciplines. It is the world’s 7th most international university in a study by Times Higher Education and first in Australia.
Why at the Australian National University? At this university, students can get the opportunities to choose an international learning experience, develop leadership capabilities. It prepares students for their future careers. It also offers many diverse volunteering opportunities.
Application Deadline: May 31, 2019
- Eligible Countries: Australian or a New Zealand citizen
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate coursework in any subject
- Admissible Criteria: The bursary is open to the applicant who is a current school leaver, receives an offer of admission to, and will enroll in one of the undergraduate coursework programs in the ANU College of Business & Economics through the Universities Admissions Centre (UAC) and is eligible for Education Access Scheme (EAS) financial disadvantage adjustment factors, and can demonstrate financial need through the UAC Equity Scholarships application process.
How to Apply
- How to apply: In order to be receiving this award, Aspirants are required to take admission in a bachelor degree program at the university. After taking full-time enrollment, candidates can apply for the bursary through the given link: https://www.apply-asa.anu.edu.au/anu/
- Supporting Documents: Students need to attach the personal statement, letter of motivation, letter of recommendation and a CV.
- Admission Requirements: For admission in the bachelor course, candidates must have to complete their previous degree at the recognized university.
- Language Requirement: Aspirants must have to provide evidence that their English language ability meets the minimum requirements for admission.
The grant will provide the student $5,000 per annum. It will be paid in equal installments at the beginning of each semester.