Don’t wait for an opportunity! Apply for Coffs Harbour City Council Engineering Scholarship 2019 to pursue a Bachelor of Engineering, Honors (Civil Engineering) course in session 2019.
Funded by Southern Cross University, the program is open for the high performing Australian citizens, who have completed their first year in the Bachelor of Engineering at SCU.
Nice opportunity for Australian students
User Review( votes)
Southern Cross University is organized into six schools and two colleges along leading research centers. It offers a range of undergraduate, postgraduate academic programs, executive offices, and teaching facilities. It is recognized as a progressive, young and connected regional research university.
Why at Southern Cross University? The University helps students to ensure they continue to excel throughout their career. It provides professional learning opportunities for students. It takes a candidate’s research studies or career to the next level.
Application Deadline: June 10, 2019
- Eligible Countries: Australian citizen
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor’s degree course in the field of Engineering
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this bursary, applicants must have successfully completed the first year of the Bachelor of Engineering (Honors) in Civil Engineering and be enrolled full-time in the Bachelor of Engineering (Honors) in Civil Engineering.
How to Apply
- How to apply: If you want to gain this wonderful opportunity, then you need to take admission in a graduate degree program at SCU. After being enrolled at the university, aspirants can complete an online application through My Enrolment.
- Supporting Documents: Claimants will be asked to provide the copies of transcripts, statement of purpose, letter of motivation, letter of recommendation and CV.
- Admission Requirements: For admission in graduate coursework, you must have a satisfactory scholastic average, usually a minimum grade-point average (GPA) of 3.0 (B) on a 4.0 scale.
- Language Requirement: Students are required to present evidence of English Proficiency if their first language is not English.
The grantee will receive the minimum value to fund worth up to $8000.00 to support in the form of reimbursement of study related costs and be offered a range of internship experience.