Applications are being accepted from outstanding students for the International Postgraduate Excellence Scholarships. The grant is organized by ANU College of Engineering and Computer Science for the session 2020/21.
The purpose of this programme is to support high-potential international students who want to pursue a postgraduate degree in Engineering and Computer Science at the university.
Great opportunity for international students to get postgraduate study fund in Australia.
User Review( votes)
The Australian National University is a research university which is located in Canberra, Australia. It is one of the world’s leading research universities and only university to have been created by the Parliament of Australia.
Why study at ANU College of Engineering and Computer Science? By joining this university, students have the chance to choose among the various degree programs and courses as per their interest.
Application Deadline: December 1
- University or Organization: ANU College of Engineering and Computer Science
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Graduate Diploma or Masters by coursework program
- Award: 50% tuition
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Six
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Masters degree in Engineering and Computer Science
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Is an International Students as defined under the terms of the Education Services for Overseas Students Act 2000. Dependants of the staff of diplomatic or consular missions are also eligible.
- Has received an offer of admission into a Graduate Diploma or Masters by coursework program offered by the College to commence in teaching period for which they are applying for this scholarship.
- They will commence a Graduate Diploma or Masters by coursework program within the College for the first time.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered, students must take admission to a postgraduate degree program at Australian National University. After that, all eligible candidates will be automatically considered for this application.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must provide an academic transcript, degree certificates, and CV in support of their application.
- Admission Requirements: Forgetting enrolled, you need to meet entry requirements for the PhD degree program to study at ANU.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof. Please see the English Language Requirements section for more details.
The ANU College of Engineering and Computer Science will provide a 50% discount on the tuition fee of international students.