The Dean’s International Science Excellence Scholarship is jointly offered by ANU College of Physical and Mathematical Science and ANU College of Medicine, Biology, and Environment.
The objective of the award is to attract the very best international students from the Colleges’ institutional partners. The scholarship is available for pursuing undergraduate or postgraduate studies.
Excellent opportunity for International students to get an education.
User Review( votes)
Australian National University is a world-leading university in Australia’s capital. Their focus is on research as an asset and an approach to education.
Why study at Australian National University? ANU is a world-leading university in Australia’s capital city, Canberra. Their focus on excellence in research and education ensures their graduates are in demand the world-over, well-prepared to address complex contemporary challenges.
University or Organization: Australian National University
Course Level: Undergraduate or postgraduate studies
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
Nationality: International students
The program can be taken in Australia
Application Deadline: May 18, 2020
- Eligible Countries: International students can apply for this scholarship.
- Entrance Requirements: The scholarship is available each year to a prospective ANU student who is:
- An international student. Dependents of the staff of diplomatic or consular missions are also eligible; and
- Undertaking undergraduate or postgraduate studies at an institute which has an articulation agreement with the Colleges.
- Enrolled/enrolling in an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program in the Colleges.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: All students are required to submit an online application. The application form is available from the “Apply Now” link at the top of this page.
- Language Requirements: All applicants, whether domestic or international, must provide evidence that their English language ability meets the minimum requirements for admission.
The scholarship offers a stipend of $5,000 paid as a one-off payment after the census date (31 March/31 August) of your commencing semester.