The Department of Forensic Medicine is offering a three-year Ph.D. fellowship in forensic epigenetic studies. The Ph.D. fellowship is financed by the Department of Forensic Medicine.
The fellowship is available from 1 October 2016 or as soon as possible thereafter. This is available for pursuing Ph.D. program. Fellowship is awarded in the field of forensic epigenetics.
Exceptional Ph.D. Fellowship in Denmark.
User Review( votes)
Copenhagen University’s goal is to carry out research of the highest quality, offering research-based education at the highest academic level and to disseminate new and traditional knowledge to the scientific community as to the surrounding community.
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for this fellowship:
As an applicant you must have:
Obtained a Master´s degree in genetics, biology, medicine, or a related field prior to the starting date,
fluency in English and excellent communication skills,
the ability to work in an interdisciplinary environment, and
the ability to travel for performing experiments abroad.
University is looking for a highly motivated candidate with a strong background in genetics, biology, and related fields.
Danish applicants are eligible to apply for this fellowship program.
How to Apply
- How to apply: To participate, the applicants need to submit an online application.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, students must be ready to submit the CV, Cover letter, Diploma, and transcripts of records, Possible publication list, Other information to consider.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have obtained a Master´s degree in genetics, biology, medicine, or a related field prior to the starting date.
- language Requirements: Fluency in English and excellent communication skills is required.
- The position as a Ph.D. fellow is available for a 3-year period.
- Salary and other terms and conditions of appointment are set in accordance with the Agreement between the Ministry of Finance and AC (Danish Confederation of Professional Associations) or other relevant professional organizations.
- The position is covered by the Protocol on Job Structure.
Minimum monthly salary is DKK 25,759.10 (taxable) + pension contribution.
Application Deadline: Closed