ANU School of Music is offering the Emmanuel and Jenny Notaras funding for the brilliant Australian candidates.
The fund is established for providing financial support to those students, who enrolled as full-time undergraduate students at the ANU School of Music.
Great opportunity for Australian citizens
User Review( votes)
ANU School of Music delivers a model of music education which best supports the vocational and professional needs of music students grounded in a vision of public service. It was known as the first purpose-built music school facility in Australia.
Why study at ANU School of Music? The school provides candidates high-caliber teaching staff who can enlighten and inspire them to reach their full potential through academic excellence and personal growth. Here students can prepare for successful careers as music professionals.
Application Deadline: 31 October 2021
- Eligible Countries: Australian Citizens
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree program in Music
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this grant, the applicant must be a domestic student and enrolled in any year of an undergraduate degree program at ANU School of Music.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For acquiring this bursary, it‡s essential for you to take admission in an undergraduate degree at the university. After getting confirmation, claimants will be automatically considered for the studentship.
- Supporting Documents: The School of Music may be requested for additional documentation such as home address or a supporting statement or financial statements.
- Admission Requirements: For being admitted, seekers need to hold the certificate of year 12 studies or an international baccalaureate diploma.
- Language Requirement: All aspirants must provide evidence that their English language ability meets the minimum requirements for admission.
The successful scholar will get an amount worth up to $5000 to a maximum of $20 000 per annum for 1 year.