As we all know that scholarships are often important for advancing your education, keeping this in mind the Rhodes Trust is offering the Rhodes Scholarships in the UK.
Excellent opportunity for Southern Africans to study at Oxford with a fully-funded programme.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1096, the University of Oxford is the oldest university in the English-speaking world. It is a collegiate research university which is one of the best universities in the world.
Why study at the University of Oxford? Oxford has a reputation as a higher education institute. Its teaching facilities are worth for independent study and have libraries, archives, and museums to learn about new things.
Application Deadline: August 15, 2021
- Eligible Countries: Citizens from Southern Africa (South Africa, Botswana, Lesotho, Malawi, Namibia and eSwatini) are worthy.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: They can join a postgraduate degree program in any subject areas at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: You must not hold the same award already.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For being a part of this program, you need to register your place in a postgraduate degree program at the university. And then, you can apply for the grant through the online application section.
- Supporting Documents: Curriculum vitae, academic transcripts, copy or scan or the passport, language ability proof, and statement of applying to the university must be submitted.
- Admission Requirements: Only an undergraduate degree will be considered for this course.
- Language Requirement: If your national language is not English, so you need to take the TOEFL or IELTS test for demonstrating your English language excellence.
The educational award will be fully-funded for Southern African students at this course.
The Scholarships for these countries are administered from a regional secretariat based in Johannesburg.
- Four scholarships every year for applicants from South Africa-at-Large,
- One for applicants from KwaZulu-Natal,
- One for an applicant from one of- Botswana, Lesotho, Malawi, Namibia and eSwatini, and
- One each for applicants of or from Diocesan College, Rondebosch; South African College School, Newlands; Paul Roos Gymnasium, Stellenbosch; and St Andrew’s College, Grahamstown (including their identified partner schools, which are listed here).