The Australian National University is providing an opportunity of getting financial support through Fenner School of Environment & Society PhD International Scholarship. The grant is open to both domestic and international students for the academic year 2021-2022.
The funding program attracts the highest calibre students to pursue postgraduate research for a PhD degree within the Fenner School.
A golden chance for domestic and international students to study in the Australia.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1946, the Australian National University is regarded as one of the world‡s leading research universities. It is well known for its programs in the arts and social sciences and ranks among the best in the world for a number of disciplines including politics and international relations.
Why study at the Australian National University? The university offers funding opportunities with accommodation or teaching support and particularly ranks among the best in the world for a number of disciplines. Here students will learn from award-winning teachers and help candidates in reaching their future goals.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Australian National University
- Department: Fenner School of Environment & Society
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: $28,092 per annum
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Varies
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree program at the Fenner School of Environment and Society.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- Hold an Australian Bachelor degree with at least Second Class Honours – Upper (First Class Honours is often required) or its international equivalent, or
- Another degree with a significant research/thesis component.
- Hold a combination of qualifications, research publications and/or professional experience related to the field of study.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to be enlisted in this application program, then you are recommended to take admission in the Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) degree program at the university. After being registered, candidates will be automatically considered for this education award.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit a CV, academic certificates and transcripts with their applications.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, candidates must meet the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information go through the English language requirements page.
The Australian National University offers a scholarship of $28,092 per annum for both domestic and international students. In addition to the fortnightly stipend, the scholarship also provides the following benefits: Dependent Child Allowance (for international recipients), Relocation Allowance and Thesis reimbursement.