Australian National University is accepting applications for the ANU Global diversity awards to attract students from diverse regions of the world.
The program is an academic merit award open for international students to pursue a degree program in any discipline at the ANU.
Established in 1946, Australian National University distinguished as a world-leading university that focuses on excellence in research and education. The ANU has seven academic colleges that operate many schools and research centers in Australia.
Why at the Australian National University? In your academic or career interests, ANU has a degree to meet your needs domestically or internationally. It offers a wide range of accommodation options for students and a range of flexible study options to suit your needs.
Application Deadline: Open all year
- University or Organization: Australian National University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Degree program
- Award: $25,000 per year for up to two years
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Up to 150
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Australia as well as Diversity Source Regions
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The grant will be awarded for a degree program in any subject or discipline offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: The program is available to a prospective ANU student who:
- Is an international student
- Is a citizen of one of the countries listed on this website in the document ANU Targeted Diversity Source Regions
- Received an offer of admission to a pathway program at the ANU College and ANU
How to Apply
- How to Apply: There is no application as students are automatically considered based on meeting the eligibility criteria. Before starting the application, applicants need to take admission at ANU for a degree course.
- Supporting Documents: Prepare your academic records and proof of English language competency, provide official ID like a birth certificate, citizenship documents, and passport. Click here to check complete documentation requirements.
- Admission Requirements: Whether you’re applying for undergraduate or graduate, coursework or research program, you must meet the entire entry requirement before beginning the application.
- Language Requirement: Students must provide evidence that their English language ability meets the minimum requirements for admission.
Benefits: The Australian National University offers up to 150 awards around $25,000 per annum and the payments made per semester for two (2) years.