The Department of Psychology is looking for highly motivated candidates to apply for the Doctoral Research Fellowship program at the University of Oslo in Norway.
This award is designed to attract the international candidates who want to pursue the PhD degree coursework at the University of Oslo for the academic session 2020/21.
Nice opportunity for an international student to get a PhD degree in Norway
User Review( votes)
The University of Oslo is the oldest and largest research institution that was founded in 1811, offering a broad range of courses, training and research degree programs. It has approximately 27,700 students and employs around 6,000 people.
Why at the University of Oslo? While attending this university, students will gain an excellent lecture and university library facilities. The university provides relevant responses to current challenges, to contribute to innovation, and to engage in public and international issues.
Application Deadline: November 17, 2019
- University or Organization: University of Oslo
- Department: Department of Psychology
- Course Level: PhD degree
- Award: NOK 479 600 – 523 200 per annum
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Norway
- Eligible Countries: International applicants are eligible to apply for this fellowship.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The fellowship is available to pursue a PhD degree
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants must hold a Master’s degree or equivalent in psychology (Professional program or Master’s Program).
- Fluent in Norwegian and have excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
- Have experience with statistical analysis.
- The candidate must be qualified for admission to the PhD program at the Faculty of Social Science, University of Oslo.
- Candidates who are ambitious, innovative, self-motivated, and organized will be preferred.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To participate, the application with attachments must be delivered in their electronic recruiting system, please follow the link online application. Foreign applicants are advised to attach an explanation of their University’s grading system.
- Supporting Documents: Cover letter, CV, copies of educational certificates (academic transcripts only), a complete list of publications, and list of 2-3 references must be submitted.
- Admission Requirements: To apply for the program applicants must have a previous degree.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have Excellent English interpersonal, communication and writing skills.
The university will provide all the following expenses:
- Salary NOK 479 600 – 523 200 per annum
- A generous pension agreement
- An ambitious and exciting research environment with a strong multidisciplinary profile and excellent opportunities for academic development.
- Attractive welfare benefits
- In addition, Oslo offers a highly family-friendly environment with its rich opportunities for culture and outdoor activities in its immediate surroundings.