The new ANU Master of Philosophy Scholarship is now available for all new domestic and international students to study on a full-time basis.
The grant is available to pursue master’s degree program. These are awarded to study Master of Philosophy.
Excellent opportunity for Domestic or International Students to get a Master Degree program.
User Review( votes)
ANU is a world-leading university in Australia‡s capital. Our focus is on research as an asset and an approach to education. ANU is regarded as one of the world’s leading research universities.
Why at Australian National University? The university is particularly well known for its programs in the arts and social sciences, and ranks among the best in the world for a number of disciplines including politics and international relations, social policy, and geography.
Application Deadline: 31 August for International and 31 October for domestic students
University or Organization: Australian National University
Course Level: Master Degree
Award: $28,092 per annum
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
Nationality: Domestic or International Students
The program can be taken in Australia
The bursaries are available to potential and current students:
- Are domestic or international students
- Have applied for admission to a Master of Philosophy Research program at the ANU and
- This scholarship is available for domestic or international students.
- Have a Bachelor degree with first-class Honours (some Colleges may consider applicants with upper second-class Honours) or a Master degree with a research component from a recognized University.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: No application is necessary as all eligible students will be considered.
- Language Requirements: All applicants, whether domestic or international, must provide evidence that their English language ability meets the minimum requirements for admission.
Australian National University will provide all the following study expenses:
- Travel & removal allowance for students relocating to Canberra to commence their Master of Philosophy program
- Dependent Child Allowance (International students only)
- Thesis Allowance plus award amount of $28,092 per annum