The new ANU Master of Philosophy Scholarship is now available for all new Domestic and International students to study on a full-time basis.
ANU is a world-leading university in Australia’s capital. Our focus is on research as an asset and an approach to education.
All applicants, whether domestic or international, must provide evidence that their English language ability meets the minimum requirements for admission.
- Applications Deadline: In order to be considered for this scholarship in the main round of scholarship offers International students are required to apply for admission by 31 August. Domestic students are required to apply for admission by 31 October. Colleges may consider offering these scholarships at any time of the year.
- Course Level: Scholarship is available to pursue Master degree programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded to study Master of Philosophy.
- Scholarship Award:
- Travel & removal allowance for students relocating to Canberra to commence their Master of Philosophy program;
- Dependent Child Allowance (International students only)
- Thesis Allowance
- Nationality: This scholarship is available for domestic or international students.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: This scholarship is available for domestic or international students.
Entrance Requirements: The scholarships are available to potential and current students who:
- Are domestic or international students; and
- Have applied for admission to a Master of Philosophy Research program at the ANU; and
- Have a Bachelor degree with first-class Honours (some Colleges may consider applicants with upper second-class Honours), or a Master degree with a research component from a recognised University.
English Language Requirements: All applicants, whether domestic or international, must provide evidence that their English language ability meets the minimum requirements for admission.
How to Apply: No application is necessary as all eligible students will be considered.