Applications are invited for Doctoral Researcher (M/F) Position on Social Enterprises and Sustainability offered by CIRTES (Interdisciplinary Research Center on Work, State and Society), and IRES (Institute of Economic and Social Research) of the Université catholique de Louvain starting in October 2018 (2×2 years).
IMMAQ was founded in 2009 as a research institute which combines fundamental and applied research, relevant in order to target and answer questions as they arise in the public and in the private sector of society – at a regional, national and international scale. More than 200 researchers and consultants, of about 15 different nationalities, contribute to the productivity of this unit. Its common denominator is the use of a coherent set of tools and methods for quantitative modelling and analysis.
In order to be eligible fluency in English is a must. French is considered an advantage.
- Applications Deadline: September 15, 2018
- Course Level: Position is available to pursue Doctoral research programme.
- Study Subject: Doctoral Researcher on Social Enterprises and Sustainability.
- Scholarship Award: The position is for two years, with the possibility to renew for another two years (1,900 €/month after taxes, including retirement and health benefits).
- Nationality: International students are eligible to apply for this position.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarship can be taken in Belgium
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for this position.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- To be the holder of a Master degree (120 credits) in Economics, Business Economics, or Statistics, completed at least with honours;
- An interest in Social Economy and Sustainable Development;
- Strong methodological skills, including a good background in Econometrics, scientific rigour, conceptual ability, and sensitivity to social issues are key for this position;
- Fluency in English is a must. French is considered an advantage;
- Highly motivated, team-minded, but also able to work independently.
English Language Requirements: Fluency in English is a must. French is considered an advantage.
How to Apply: Should be sent not later than September 15, 2018, to Prof. Anaïs Périlleux (anais.perilleux-at-uclouvain.be). They should be submitted in English and must include the following:
- A letter of motivation;
- A full resume (including grades);
- A copy of the Master diploma (including grades);
- Contacts and details of two academic referees;
- The master thesis (if available, full text and abstract).
A decision will be taken shortly afterwards. Do not hesitate to send a mail for more info.