Applications are invited for Doctoral Researcher (M/F) Position on Social Enterprises and Sustainability offered by CITES (Interdisciplinary Research Center on Work, State and Society), and IRES (Institute of Economic and Social Research) of the Université Catholique de Louvain starting in October 2018.
The ultimate goal of this opportunity is to pursue additional research, training, or teaching in order to have better skills to pursue a career in academia, research, or any other fields.
Excellent opportunity for international candidates
User Review( votes)
Why at Université Catholique de Louvain? The university gives a chance to be amazing at work and amazing at life. It offers a wide range of professional development opportunities pieces of training, resources, and tools. It helps candidates to reach your financial goals and plan for your future.
Application Deadline: Closed
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- International students are eligible to apply.
- The position is available to pursue Doctoral research programme.
- To be the holder of a Master degree (120 credits) in Economics, Business Economics, or Statistics, completed at least with honours.
- Interest in Social Economy and Sustainable Development;
- Strong methodological skills, including a good background in Econometrics, scientific rigour, conceptual ability, and sensitivity to social issues are key.
- Highly motivated, team-minded, but also able to work independently.
How to Apply
- How to apply: For applying candidates must have to send all the supporting documents to the university office.
- Supporting Documents: A letter of motivation, full resume (including grades), the copy of the Master diploma (including grades), contacts and details of two academic referees and the master thesis (if available, full text and abstract).
- Language Requirement: If you are applying for admission, you need to provide evidence of English language skills.
The bursary will be awarded worth up to 1,900.