A number of ANU PhD Positionswhich provide a stipend are funded by Colleges. ANU PhD Positionsfor Australian or international students to undertake the study on a full-time basis.
ANU is a world-leading university in Australia’s capital city, Canberra. University’s location points to their unique history, ties to the Australian Government and special standing as a resource for the Australian people.
User Review( vote)
- Applications Deadline: In order to be considered for this application in the main round of scholarship offers International students are required to apply for admission by August 31. Domestic students are required to apply for admission by October 31.
- Course Level: award is available to pursue PhD programme.
- Study Subject: award is awarded to study any of the subjects offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: Benefits
- Travel and Removal allowances for students relocating to Canberra to commence their research program;
- Thesis allowance;
- Dependent Child allowance (International students only);
- Paid medical, maternity and paternity leave
- Nationality: award is available for our domestic or international students.
- Number of Scholarships: Number of opportunities are available.
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: award is available for are Australian or international students.
Entrance Requirements: These opportunities are available to potential and current students who:
- Are domestic or international students; and
- Have applied for admission to a PhD or Professional Doctorate by Research program; and
- Have a Bachelor degree with first-class honours (some Colleges may consider students with upper second-class honours), or a Master degree with a research component or equivalent from a recognised university.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University. Please also refer to the ANU English Language Policy.
How to Apply: No application is required specifically for this application as all eligible candidates will be considered.