Collect your all documents and ready to submit your application for the RSA Honours Scholarship program at ANU. The award program is currently open within ANU’s Research School of Accounting and the ANU College of Business and Economics.
The funding scheme is aimed to recruit top talents from around the world for the Bachelor of Commerce (Honors) and Bachelor of Accounting (Honors) programs at Australian National University in Australia.
Valuable offer for students to get fund for bachelor study in Australia.
User Review( votes)
Australian National University is consistently named as one of the top universities in the world. It is Australia’s only member of the International Alliance of Research Universities.
Why Study at the Australian National University? This institution is situated in the heart of Canberra as the major centre of teaching and research. It has been helping students by providing various degree programs, online courses, and scholarships.
Application Deadline: There is no deadline as applications will be considered automatically.
- University or Organization: Australian National University
- Department: Research School of Accounting and ANU College of Business and Economics
- Course Level: Honors or Bachelor
- Awards: $15,000 per annum
- Number of Awards: 10
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic or International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All Nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Bachelor of Commerce (Honours) or Bachelor of Accounting (Honours)
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following:
- Be a domestic or international student
- Must have applied for admission and be going to enrol in the bachelor of commerce (honours) or a bachelor of accounting (honours), and intends to complete the accounting specialization within either of those programs
How to Apply
- How to Apply: There is no need for applying separately as you will be considered for this scholarship automatically if you have successfully submitted your admission application in an applicable program as Bachelor of Commerce (Honours) and Bachelor of Accounting (Honours).
- Supporting Documents: You must provide the following documents as a part of your application for admission:
- Pre-qualification degree
- Copies of academic transcripts and award
- Certificates of English language proficiency
- A statement
- A copy of passport
- Admission Requirements: An AQF Level 7 Bachelor Degree, or international equivalent, completed within the last two years. The entry requirements vary from one course to another.
- Language Requirement: This university accepts the following certificate as the evidence of your proficiency in English:
- International English Language Testing System
- Cambridge English
- Pearson Test of English Academic
- Occupational English Test
Australian National University will award ten educational awards to students to assist with the cost of their studies. The value of the prize is $15,000 that will be provided through the period of the applicable course.